Thursday 28 November 2002

Free Energy Anyone?

I posted this yesterday but my research is continuing so I'm adding to the list of sites at the bottom of the post. You guys might not believe it but even I get tired with researching all of the corrupt crap that "The Powers That Smell" get up to. As a change of pace here's a VERY interesting article about research that's being done into harnessing the Electromagnetic Energy of the Universe to create limitless free energy. It's still relevant to the "supressed information" theme of codshit.com because the amount of supressed knowledge which exists is not only frightening in its proportions but outrageous simply in the fact that it is being supressed.

Discoveries by boffins like Nikola Tesla and others, which could solve all of the big problems which exist today. Imagine it, free energy, a car than never needs filling up and never produces any pollution. The only problem is that the bastards who currently run the world wouldn't make any more money out of it. It's the same reason that no-one really knows that our whole banking system is a con-job. Did you know that most of modern medicine is designed to ensure maximum use of petroleum based drugs, regardless of whether the bloody things actually do anything or not...! Hey, even milk is bad for you and I guess nobody told you how poisonous aspartame really is either!

WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!


Tesla "Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." ::: Nikola Tesla

Bearden "At any point and at any time, one can freely and inexpensively extract enormous EM energy flows directly from the active vacuum itself." ::: Tom Bearden


For the past six months I have been undergoing the greatest paradigm shift I have ever had to go through. It has rattled my nerves and shaken my bones. This intense adjustment of my "world"has come about by studying the information given by Col. Tom Bearden at his website Cheniere. The new knowledge there has necessitated a total revision of my ideas about physical reality, the world we live in, and the future of humanity.

This paradigm shifting even actually made me dizzy on certain days as I tried to absorb and digest Bearden's vast amount of information. I am not a scientist at all, just a layman, and I have little comprehension of the math and high physics of this new science called "Scalar Electromagnetics."But there is a great deal of information at Cheniere which needs to become common knowledge as fast as possible, for the sake of the survival of life on earth.

Full story...

Download this complete article in MS Word format...

INTERESTING LINKS:
ELF Disruption & Countermeasures
Historical Background of Scalar EM Weapons
Area-X: Conspiracy World
Secret Technology Labs
Liberty Exposure: Secret Technology
Scalar Electromagnetics and Weather Control
Examples of Scalar Testing